Consortium Luxembourg is happy to announce that we’re conducting a trial of Thieme E-Book Library through 30th June 2015.
The Thieme E-Book Library currently contains 81 illustrated full-color textbooks of which almost half have been ranked by Doody’s review service and provides students, researchers, and clinicians with access to an exciting online collection of lavishly illustrated full-color textbooks from Thieme’s renowned Color Atlases and Flexibook series.
You may download the medical textbooks to your tablets or PCs for use offline!
Top titles include books such as:
Access and Functionality
- User-friendly interface featuring high-quality full-color illustrations
- Download books quickly, save and read full-text downloads offline
- Easy navigation through interactive tables of content and detailed Indexes
- Advanced searching tools for conducting field and full-text searches within individual books or throughout the entire E-Book Library
- Personalized accounts allow users to create bookshelves, set bookmarks, add notes, copy and print content directly, or download and print full chapters
To help familiarize yourself with the Thieme E-Book Library, please view the getting started guide.