Consortium Luxembourg is pleased to announce that we upgraded our Springer ebook collection.
Access is provided to all English and German language Springer e-books 2015. The books cover a variety of subjects including:
- Biomedical & Life Science
- Business & Economics
- Chemistry & Materials Science
- Computer Science incl Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Earth & Environmental Science
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Physics & Astronomy
- Professional & Applied Computing
Topics covered in the German collection include:
- Geistes-, Sozialwissenschaften und Recht
- Technik und Informatik
In addition to that, we purchased the 2014 Computer Science package incl Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
Alternatively, you may access all of the available Springer ebooks here.
All ebooks can be accessed from anywhere with a valid library subscription of National Library, University, LIST or LIH.