Consortium Luxembourg is happy to announce that we upgraded our subscription for Wiley Online Library, one of the world’s most extensive multidisciplinary collections of online resources covering life, health and physical sciences, social science, and the humanities.
We are now offering access to more than 1,400 journals; all journals added to Wiley Online Library from 2011 to 2015 are now also accessible for users of Consortium Luxembourg.
Amongst others you have access to following journals:
- Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
- British Journal of Pharmacology
- Proteomics – Clinical Applications
- British Journal of Clinical Psychology
- Laser & Photonics Reviews
Featuring a clean and easy-to-use interface, Wiley Online Library provides intuitive navigation, enhanced discoverability, expanded functionalities and a range of personalization and alerting options.
- Easy to use interface: developed in consultation with users to deliver intuitive navigation and easy access to articles, chapters, references, and supplementary information.
- Easy to find relevant content: discover more through reference linking, search filtering, related articles, and added value initiatives such as virtual issues, podcasts and dedicated subject pages.
- Easy to keep up-to-date: content alerts and RSS feeds to keep you updated with the latest published research, including journal tables of contents, EarlyView and AcceptedArticles articles, and search results.
You may find all journals in www.a-z.lu and www.findit.lu.