Consortium Luxembourg’s access to Web of Science has been enhanced by a new searchable index: the SciELO Citation Index. You are now able to search and view critically important regional content with international impact.
SciELO (Scientific Electronic Library Online) is a program of the Sao Paulo Research Foundation for the cooperative publishing of open access journals on the internet. It is supported by the National Council of Scientific and Technological Development and is a partnership with the Latin American and Caribbean Center on Health Sciences Information. SciELO content includes regional journals from Latin American and the Caribbean as well as titles from Spain, Portugal and South Africa.
Continuing to expand Thomson Reuters’ content from rapidly emerging and increasingly influential regions, all Web of Science users now have access to scholarly literature in the sciences, social sciences, arts and humanities published in leading open access journals from Latin America, Portugal, Spain, the Caribbean and South Africa.
Regional content with international influence
- Search and view critically important regional content with international impact to get a comprehensive picture of the influencers and drivers of regional research:
- Approximately 650 titles (over 350 adding content to journals already covered in the Web of Science)
- Over 4 million cited references
- Open access with links to full text through the SciELO site
- An easy search experience with local language interface
- Agricultural sciences
- Applied social science
- Biological sciences
- Exact and earth sciences
- Health sciences
- Linguistics, letters and arts
- Social sciences
Watch a short video introduction here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RWSF8KqJG0
Access Web of Science here or click on the picture: