We are pleased to announce that the Consortium Luxembourg will have access to Elgar Online until mid February 2019. ElgarOnline is the online content platform for Edward Elgar Publishing and the trial includes access to ebooks published from 2015-2017.
Research monographs on Elgar Online
Their works include scholarly research monographs in major subject areas of Law, Business, Economics and the Social Sciences
Edward Elgar Publishing authors and editors include 14 Nobel Prize winners
Examples of acclaimed series:
- New Horizons in Regional Science
- New Thinking in Political Economy
- New Horizons in Institutional and Evolutionary Economics
- New Horizons in Environmental Law
- Elgar International Economic Law
Access is possible for all users with a library card of the National Library, University of Luxembourg, LIST or LIH.
Direct link to Elgar Online (Please use the filter “All accessible content” in the left hand menu)