Do you want to learn employability skills and brush up on your skills in the latest research methods?
Uni.lu staff and students (with a library card) have trial access to SAGE Campus online learning for skills and research methods, ending on 31 Oct 2022: SAGE Campus
About SAGE Campus online learning for skills and research methods
The SAGE Campus platform has 280+ hours of structured online learning for skills and research methods. The courses are self-paced and instructor-led, comprising an engaging mix of SAGE-quality content, video, interactives, and formative assessments – giving you practical skills for study, research, and employment.
What are the course topics?
SAGE Campus has 34 online courses worth 280+ hours of online learning content. The courses cover critical skills and research methods that can be applied across all stages of academic study, split into the below categories:
- Navigating information: including critical thinking and critical reading and writing.
- Data literacy: including statistical significance and data visualisation.
- Data science skills: including programming in R and Python, text analysis and more.
- Research skills: including how to present your research and write a research question.
- Getting published: including how to write a journal article and introduction to publishing.
Browse all courses on the SAGE Campus platform.
How do you access SAGE Campus during the trial?
- First go to SAGE Campus and authenticate with your library card. Then register for an account.
- Once registered, you can access from anywhere using your username and password. Read the user guide for learners for more instructions.