We are pleased to announce that Consortium Luxembourg now provides access to more than 500 titles from Oxford Reference Library.
Oxford Reference Library is an online collection of in-depth, specialist content from Oxford’s award-winning Encyclopedias and Companions, as well as a critical selection of partner publishers’ scholarly works. These major reference titles are available to access online exclusively through Oxford Reference.
Each title is fully cross-searchable with over 300,000 free Overview pages, 275 free Timelines, and featured topical entries available on Oxford Reference providing you with a full research pathway.
- Navigate to content quickly and easily with a fresh design and intuitive functionality
- Quick & advanced search catering for all user levels
- 300,000 overview pages, 275 free Timelines, and online-only Quotations title
- Illustrations, including photographs, line diagrams, maps, and tables
- Thousands of high-quality and carefully researched web links
- Personalization functionality allowing users to save content, searches, and more
- Sharing is simple with integrated tools for social bookmarking, email, and citation export
“An authoritative, efficient, one-stop shop for quick facts, definitions, and dates, which satisfies the great expectations raised by Oxford’s reputation in reference publishing … While it is true that these separate facts and definitions can be found by scouring the Web, no reference site, free or fee based, draws them together so well!” – Choice
Start using Oxford Reference Library today at: https://www-oxfordreference-com.proxy.bnl.lu/
Access is possible for all users with a library card of the National Library, University of Luxembourg, LIST or LIH.